1) All potential new homes have an informal home-check to look at things like:
• Your position near to busy / fast roads
• Your garden / property security for a dog
• Other animals at your home
• Other family members, if relevant
• Proof of identification
• Detailing follow up support you would receive from us
• Answering any questions that you may have, one to one
2) If the home-check is successful, you are invited to come and meet the dog(s) at their current home.
3) If you choose to continue the adoption agreement form is signed, and the donation taken.
4) You become fully responsible for caring for the dog, and agree to continue to do so.
We continue to reserve the right to visit the dog at mutually convenient times.
5) A follow up visit is done after an agreed time has passed. This can be repeated at any time. Support is always available for any issues or questions you have post adoption.